Baby-Led Weaning
Just recently I have started to wean my daughter. I wanted to do baby-led weaning and just let her play with the food or eat it if she pleases. Well she's showing a great interest in my food but doesn't show any interest in picking food up and eating it. So we've decided that as we're doing baby-led weaning we'd see if she would eat some food that was smashed up a bit and she loves it. She's deffinately going to love most foods the only thing she's turned her face away from is baby rice and I don't blame her. She's currently having 2 spoon-fed meals and lunchtime is playtime with food.
Today we took it a step further by getting her highchair down and she looks like a little dot in it. Ok this is only a short post but if you refer back to silent Sunday you will see her in her highchair.
No comments:
Post a Comment