Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Lazy Not No More

 Today I got why my mum gets peed off with me and my dad leaving things lying around. I come down this morning and it's raining heavily so walking the dog has been suspended till later so in the meantime I decided to help tidy up. Well there's bottles everywhere, crisp packets, shoes all over the place, dog toys everywhere. I really do understand it now. 

How can you expect one person to tidy up after her husband, daughter and granddaughter. Well my reasons are how can I expect Seren to tidy up after herself if she doesn't see me her mum tidy up myself. So I vowed no more. Since monday I've been on it. I've helped do what I can in the house and I've walked the dog twice a day. 

It's not fair for one person to be doing it all every day, day in day out. That's not right. I think a lot of what needs doing is the washing! There's so many clothes to wash and dry and take up.. This is where I make a mess because I don't always put the clothes away so this is where my mess comes from. So now it's business as usual. Clothes to be put away. House work to be done... Commencing Now
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment