Product Review - Fluffy Duck Design - Large Bib.
Just to give you some background information here. Fluffy Duck Design is a business my friend set up.. I have more items from her coming soon which I call fluffy post. I do love my fluffy post, but right now back to business on this review.
I brought a large custom bib in a custom owl design.
My first impressions were that it's quite thick this impressed me. I have a young baby with reflux and sickness issues. Also when putting it on my baby I found its quite long which again is also gret for a baby with reflux as it will cover her clothes. Within minutes of wearing this we had a sickness and the thickness of these bibs amazed me, normally the bibs I use get soaked through, not this one. The back of this stayed dry while the front had mopped up the sickness.
The poppers on this are good to the way they have been designed is that there are 2 poppers on them. One size for the smaller sized baby and one for the bigger baby. This is such a good idea and the clasps that have been put on them stay together when fastened unlike some bibs which just carry on falling apart.
The only down side I can find to these is I can't just throw them in the washing machine due to the flannelette backing. They need to be washed separately then put in the machine for a spin. They have to be washed in cool water instead of just chucked in.
Beck I hope ive not upset you with this your work is amazing! Here's a photo of the bib I've reviewed.
No comments:
Post a Comment